Sunday, July 17, 2011

My weekend with my boy

Jr_g is growing up too fast! Soon it will be his 1st birthday, and there's so many cute things that he does.

One day a while back we played "footy" on that bed with his "My First Footy". He absolutely loved it; so much so that, this morning, he went to the study in which a bed is covered with stuffed toys, etc, to get this footy and play with me with it!

Another game we played was telephones. He is absolutely obsessed with anything that takes us away from him: the computer and the phone especially. I have given him my old Nokia 3130 which he keeps with his blocks. I asked him, today, who was there, and he gave it to me. I spoke into it, ending the conversation with "Thank you", and gave it to him. He took it, smiling, put it to his ear, and made some speaking noises before handing it back to me. This happened a few times - we'll see if he remembers it like he remembers his footy.

This weekend we took him to mrs_g's family holiday home which goes on the market tomorrow because it's her nan's home and nan is moving into a nursing home. Jr went to the beach, came with us up the esplanade, and we took him to the beach. Although it's the depths of winter he really enjoyed it.

We're looking forward to his birthday and to more growing up moments this weekend, starting Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment